Sunday 8 May 2016

My house, room by room

This is my house, as it is currently. Some of the rooms are rather finished, whereas others (the garden mainly) are only just getting started.


The Living Room is a melting pot of styles, but mainly focuses on a 60's/70's vibe, with heaving, eclectic shelves.


The Kitchen battles between Victorian tearoom and 1950s diner and I wouldn't have it any other way.


The Hall is a homage to pop art and popular culture, bursting with kitsch.


The Stairs are more muted than the brash colours of the hall, and take on a gallery effect.


The Bedroom is my chintz sanctuary.


The Bathroom takes you to the British seaside with an ice cream, with a flurry of advertisements for vintage soaps and perfumes also.


The Spare Room is my villa in the sun, it's my palacial Cambodian hotel, it's my Brazilian cobbled mountain cafe - a travel theme for everywhere I've been.


My Garden is the last blank canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment